Forms for Undergraduate Students
Please contact the Director of Academic Advising, Rob Jacks (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions about the forms available below.
- Academic Appeals Petition (PDF)
- Academic Success Agreement (PDF – Form Fillable)
- Academic Release Form (FERPA Waiver) (PDF | 264KB)
- Authorization to Take Courses Elsewhere_rev July 2016 (PDF | 137KB)
- Change of Option/Concentration (PDF – Form Fillable)
- Change of Secondary Major-Minor (PDF – Form Fillable)
- Course Withdrawal (PDF – Form Fillable)
- Credit Overload Request (PDF – Form Fillable)
- Disallow Transfer Credit (PDF | 17KB)
- Exam Time Change (PDF – Form Fillable)
- Financial Purge Reinstatement (PDF – Form Fillable)
- Force/Add Request (Force Add requests must be processed by the school/department offering the course before the add/drop deadline. After the deadline, see the Late Force Add Request Form.)
- Foreign_Language _Waiver (PDF | 60KB)
- Independent Study/Undergraduate Research (PDF Form Fillable)
- Late Force Add Request ( PDF – Form Fillable)
- Late Drop Request (PDF – Form Fillable)
- Obsolete Credit Rule Evaluation (PDF | 36KB)
- Request for Readmission (PDF | 486KB)
- Resignation/Withdrawal (PDF | 73KB)
Schedule for 2017-18 Academic Suspension Appeals
Academic suspensions may be appealed using the University Academic Appeals Petition posted above. Suspension appeals are for addressing unusual and extenuating circumstances that have prevented students from raising their GPA to the required level. Students who wish to submit a suspension appeal must submit specific documents in support of the appeal to CAUS Academic Affairs located in the Dean’s office (Cowgill 202) according to the following deadlines:
Fall 2017 appeal documents must be received by:
- 12:00 noon XXXX to be heard at the XXXX University Appeals Committee meeting. If necessary, a second committee meeting will be held on XXXX. If this meeting is scheduled, appeals documents must be submitted to the CAUS Dean’s office by XXXX.
Spring 2018 appeal dates are to be announced (typically in May soon after the grade posting deadline).
Deadlines associated with future dates of enrollment will be available once appeal committee meetings are set.
DOCUMENTS THAT SUPPORT AN APPEAL
- Personal statement identifying the issue(s) and what is being done to make amends
- Support letter from a campus service such as Cook Counseling, Schiffert, Dean of Students, or Services for Students with Disabilities.
- Support letter from a private practitioner
- Support letter from Academic Advisor