Please contact the Director of Academic Advising, Rob Jacks (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions about the forms available below.
- Academic Appeals Petition (PDF)
- Academic Warning Assessment (Word)
- Academic Success Agreement for Students on Probation or Suspension (PDF )
- Academic Release Form (FERPA Waiver) (PDF | 264KB)
- Authorization to Take Courses Abroad (PDF – Form Fillable) Use this form for taking courses internationally.
- Authorization to Take Courses Elsewhere in the US (PDF – Form Fillable) Use this form for taking courses at other US schools.
- Change of Option/Concentration (PDF – Form Fillable)
- Change of Secondary Major-Minor (PDF – Form Fillable)
- Course Withdrawal (PDF – Form Fillable)
- Credit Overload Request (PDF – Form Fillable)
- Disallow Transfer Credit (PDF | 17KB)
- Exam Time Change (PDF – Form Fillable)
- Financial Purge Reinstatement (PDF – Form Fillable)
- Force Add Request: Force Add request forms may be obtained by the department offering the course you wish to add. Force Adds must be processed by the school/department offering the course before the add/drop deadline. After the deadline, see the Late Force Add Request Form.
- Foreign_Language _Waiver (Word Document)
- Independent Study/Undergraduate Research (PDF Form Fillable)
- Late Force Add Request ( PDF – Form Fillable)
- Late Drop Request (PDF – Form Fillable)
- Obsolete Credit Rule Evaluation (PDF | 36KB)
- Request to Change a Course to Pass/Fail or A-F (PDF Form Fillable)
- Request for Readmission (PDF | 486KB)
- Semester Resignation/Withdrawal (PDF | 73KB)
Schedule for 2017-18 Academic Suspension Appeals
Academic suspensions may be appealed using the University Academic Appeals Petition posted above. Suspension appeals are for addressing unusual and extenuating circumstances that have prevented students from raising their GPA to the required level. Students who wish to submit a suspension appeal must submit specific documents in support of the appeal to CAUS Academic Affairs located in the Dean’s office (Cowgill 202) according to the following deadlines:
Spring 2018 appeal documents must be received by:
- International Student Appeals (use this deadline if you are an international student): 12:00 noon on May 10, 2018 to be heard at the May 14, 2018 University Appeals Committee meeting.
- All other student appeals: 12:00 noon on June 21, 2018 to be heard at the June 29, 2018 University Appeals Committee meeting.
Deadlines associated with future dates of enrollment will be available once appeal committee meetings are set.
DOCUMENTS THAT SUPPORT AN APPEAL
- Personal statement identifying the issue(s) and what is being done to make amends
- Support letter from a campus service such as Cook Counseling, Schiffert, Dean of Students, or Services for Students with Disabilities.
- Support letter from a private practitioner
- Support letter from Academic Advisor